This recipe only makes THREE Cupcakes : )
Cream cheese frosting:
- 3 ounces of very soft cream cheese
- About 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- 10 sucrolose drops or 3 packs of sweetener
- Teaspoon of vanilla extract. Cream together until smooth and place in a sandwich bag.
- Put in the refrigerator...you will cut off the tip of the sandwich bag and use to pipe the icing.
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp Almond flour
- 1 TEASPOON of coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp of melted butter
- ½ Teaspoon baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Almost a Teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 packs of sweetener (Truvia or Splenda) or equivalent sucrolose drops.
- Pinch of sea salt
- Red dye drops..about 10-12
Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes - clean toothpick..the usual..pipe icing on when cool. Easy, quick and delicious!
Will calculate net carbs and post asap.